Pitch your production
Creative Cypher has supported several award-winning projects through funding and distributed on multiple platforms. We accept a select number of scripts each quarter. Once your script has been approved you will receive a confirmation. Be sure to read our indemnification terms prior to submitting scripts.
- We encourage you to register your concept with the Writers Guild of America West Registry.
- The Creative Cypher must receive an Association Production credit for development services via official Creative Cypher logo and a "In Association with" title card.
- No script will be considered without a completed and signed submission agreement. If a script is written by a writing team, it must be submitted with the written consent of the all credited authors.
- All feature film scripts must be 90-120 pages and typed in 12pt Courier (or Courier Final Draft) with standard screenplay margins and spacing.
- Pages must be numbered.
- Scripts must be written in English.
- Scripts must be the original work of the submitter(s) and may not be based, in whole or in part, on any other fiction or nonfiction material, published or unpublished, produced or un-produced.
- Submitted scripts must not be produced, sold or under option at the time of the submission.
- The submitted script must be in Final Draft format (.fdx) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) and must be submitted electronically.
- Current contact information must be included on the title page with every submitted script.
We take your submission and intellectual property very seriously, which is why we only review concepts that have been submitted through this online submission process.
By submitting this request you are agreeing to our terms and conditions